пятница, 22 июля 2011 г.

Old vintage shawl. Part 1


This knitting shawl and wore my great-grandmother yet. I was 6 years old when my grandmother showed me an old shawl of her mother. Unfortunately, the shawl is not preserved. And I want to restore this wonderful shawl. Save pattern by which knitting grandmother.
I will restore the pattern, and knit pieces. And the first part of the circuit is ready.

Will knit from the bottom up.
Cast on 6 sts. Follow chartedinstructions, reading chart from right to left, andfrom bottom to top. The same way you knit.
Even numbered rows, work as follows:  Slip one as if to purl, then knit sts to end of row.

v

Slip one as if to purl

Yarn over
2

K2tog

knit
3

K3tog


2
2
v

19


3
3
v



17




2
2
2
2
v





15






3
3
v







13






2
3
3
2
v







11






2
2
2
2
2
2
v







9






v







7








v









5










v











3












v













1


1 комментарий: